At St. Mary's C of E Primary School, we recognise the importance and value of House Captains in supporting the school community. These key roles are ones of privilege and responsibility that require the children to be dedicated and organised and set a positive example to all children throughout the school.
Some of the key responsibilities of our House Captains include:
- To be a role model in terms of attitude, attendance, behaviour, manners and appearance to all members of the St. Mary's family.
- To liaise with other House Captains and the staff team.
- To communicate clearly and effectively with all members of the House team.
- To help organise and support House activities including competitions such as House Sports and House Music.
- To lead on activities, supporting the younger pupils in the school.
- To support and model positive behaviour around the school.
- To support the staff team with jobs as and when necessary.
- To wear the House Captain’s badge with pride
St George - Archie B and Josie
St Andrew - Millie and Lutz
St Patrick - Alexander and Connie
St David - Charlie and Ayla