PE kit list
- Black shadow stripe PE shorts
- St Mary’s logo PE polo shirt (there will be changeover period for this up until Christmas)
- Tracksuit bottoms and hoodie - St Mary’s logo hoodie and tracksuit are optional. If own version are worn they must be plain black. A small brand logo is allowed.
- Sports trainers (not fashion)
- Sports socks/trainer socks
- Children will also need a waterproof jacket in school as PE lessons may happen outside. This can be their school coat or a thin anorak.
Children can wear plain black gym leggings. These need to be a sports legging and made of a thick, breathable and flexible fabric. If children wish to wear skins/under armour underneath their shorts these must also be plain black. Skins/under armour need to be worn under their shorts, not by themselves. The children can wear their shorts under their tracksuit bottoms or bring them into school on PE days. Please remember to tie long hair back.